By optimising your website for the local market, you can improve your chances of being found by potential customers in your area
Here are five tips to help you get started with SEO Cairns:
– Use keywords relevant to your business and location. When potential customers search for businesses like yours, they’ll often include keywords related to their location. Make sure to include these keywords on your website and in your content to improve your chances of being found.
– Optimise your website for mobile devices. More and more people are using their smartphones and other mobile devices to search for businesses online. If your website isn’t optimised for mobile, you could be missing out on potential customers.
– Claim your Google My Business listing. Google My Business is a free listing that allows businesses to control how they appear in Google Maps and Google Search. Claiming and optimising your listing can help you improve your visibility in local search results.
– Add photos and videos. People are more likely to click on listings that include photos or videos. Adding visuals to your listing can help you stand out from the competition.
– Encourage customer reviews. Customer reviews can also help improve your visibility in local search results. Encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews on your Google My Business listing or other review sites like Yelp.
By following these SEOtips, you can improve your chances of being found by potential customers in your local area. SEO Cairns can be a great way to boost your business and get ahead of the competition.